The stand-up pouch or SUP does not only get more shelf space in the markets, but also earns more recognition by the consumer and producer as well.
- But why does it happen? Is the pouch less expensive, better or just trendy?
- Why do more and more brand owners, just like Kellog’s, decide upon a pouch?
- Why does the pouch replace more and more cans, glasses and even folding boxes and other bags in the markets since its invention in the 1950s?
- Why is it so popular in case of sterilisation as well as aseptic filling?
- And last but not least: How do disposer and recycler think about this bag?
Many questions that we asked the speakers from the food and packaging business as well as from the raw material and recycling industry. You will get their answers and a real firework of ideas and new applications for and with the stand-up pouch during the 6th European Stand-up Pouch Conference in Berlin.
Benefit from the meeting of European stand-up pouch producers and converters for new concepts. Meet the „Who is Who“ from the branch and discuss in a pleasant atmosphere in the Steigerberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt. You will find new ideas in the exhibition of selected companies in the foyer who would like to contribute to this topic. The conference will be simultaneously translated into German and English.
|Level:||Level 2 - Previous knowledge is helpful, but not necessary|
|Target group:||Decision-makers/Manager of packaging technique, production, purchase, sales, development as well as Key Account Manager|
Previous evening at 19:30: Tapas Dinner, Steigenberger Hotel am Kanzleramt
|Exhibitor:||Meet these companies in the exhibition:|
|Company:||These companies will join:|